Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year -- a look back at vintage photos!

Happy New Year, everyone! As I close out '07, I am looking forward to new artistic endeavors and equipment/software to inspire and motivate me all year long. I just purchased a new scanner (Canon 8800F) and am getting fullblown Photoshop for the first time. (I have been using Elements all this time, but it has been wonderful and sufficient.)

In addition, I recently acquired some new (old) family photos, plus my daughter gave me some delightful images from her shopping trip to an antique store in PA, and I will share those at a future time. Now I will quickly post a wonderful shot of my grandmother Nana when she was a child. (She doesn't look too happy in this shot!) I look forward to using this in some restoration work and some art pieces!



Everyone have a marvelous and safe New Year's Eve, and a prosperous and artistic 2008.

Sincerely,
Lynda

No comments: