Sunday, December 16, 2007

One week of art and anticipation...



Here we are, one week and a couple of days until Christmas. I am finally finishing my cards. I used the poinsettia photo I took in Texas, Photoshopped it a bit, and printed in in PrintShop for ease of use. I embossed some simple images on the envelopes -- snowflakes on some, trees on others -- and they will be off tomorrow! My last package to out of state folks was sent Friday, and I have only some immediate family to finish wrapping gifts for. Whew.



I put out my Dickens village this year -- but put it under the tree -- and I'll never be sorry I did it this way! I have enjoyed it so much! My mother gave me a new piece, the "Victorian University" and it is the centerpiece.

Love and joy to all...I'll be writing more later on this week!

Lynda

1 comment:

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing. I have so loved visiting your blog this year and look forward to next year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Blessed holidays to you and your family!

xoxox

Marylin