Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Re-organization -- a resolution


So today I made a resolution: I will try my best to organize things. Understand (as I must) that I have many categories of stuff. Here are a few:

1. Vintage photos, composition books, magazines, hankies, eyeglasses, keys, coins, greeting cards, letters.
2. Photo printing supplies: ink, paper (many many different kinds), printer (BIG one).
3. Writing supplies: paper, pens, cards, addresses, letters, bills, checks, envelopes, stamps, stickers, journals (many).
4. Photos: boxes and boxes
5. CD's: music, software, files saved to CD or DVD.
6. Magazines: craft, photo, travel.
7. iMac computer
8. Canon scanner
9. PowerBook laptop computer
10. books on photos, printing, collage, etc.
11. Craft supplies -- you don't even want to KNOW how many and what kind at this point.




I have a room upstairs that can be fitted for some of this, but all the shelves, etc., have to be cleaned out to make room. There are also closets up there...hmm. I have much of my stuff on a great antique pub table downstairs, and I love to work at this table. I have a storage armoire. I have a file cabinet that doubles as a printer stand. I have a bookcase.

I will figure it out. Eventually. Got any ideas for me?

Happy New Year.

Lynda

No comments: