Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visual Journaling - Loose Ends (and NEWS)

It is Sunday evening, and I am trying to be HAPPY about going back to work tomorrow! :) I'm posting a couple of snapshots of my work space last week, and I have to say these were NOT the typical mess that usually describes my table or desk. Observe the half-eaten apple...if the food were not so good last week, I would have forgotten to eat!



Another little glimpse of the workspace.



Here's Eric working on his own journal. I will try again another day to post the snapshot I took of Dave, but right now it keeps uploading upside-down for some reason, so I will leave it until later.





As I look at this photo of the mountains, I'm cooking a huge pot of taco soup, recipe courtesy of NCCAT dining service...it smells wonderful and should make lots of lunches this week.

Now the big news: CLOTH PAPER SCISSORS March/April issue will be on the shelves March 3 (a week from tomorrow), and the interview that Lesley Riley did with me is in it! It is called "Artist to Artist with Lynda Boltz" by Lesley Riley. I received my advance copies yesterday, and I am so excited and honored to be part of this fine publication! Please take a look at it and send me your comments. Thank you, Lesley!

Big news PART 2: We are NOT going to Pienza Italy after all. So sad. BUT I am taking a solo trip to England in June, so I want everyone to write with your ideas for where I should go and what I should not miss, OK?

Goodnight.
Lynda

2 comments:

Pat said...

I found your blog from Cloth Paper Scissors and wanted to let you know ho wmuch I enjoyed the article and your beautiful work! Further down, on the subject of organizing... I have a problem with all that, too - so much stuff, so little space! Helps to know I'm not alone!

Cynthia said...

Lynda-the CPS article is tremendous! I know you are so proud and your work looks great in the magazine!

Cynthia